The Houston Independent School District(HISD) now offers a secure site to request student records of former students. Current students must request transcripts from the high school they are currently attending.
All requests for transcripts must be submitted and paid for online. Walk-ins, mail, fax and phone requests are not accepted.
Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and District policy student records are only released to the student or parent/guardian of a student under 18 years of age.
***If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- See below for cost of documents.
- These record requests are for former students and corporate only.
- Currently enrolled students must request student records from the high school they are attending.
- Student transcript requests will be processed within 3 to 5 school days. Orders may be delayed longer than 10 days due to holidays, school breaks, and high volume months of July, August, January and May
- Requests are processed on normal school days during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 8.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
|Official High School Transcript||$8.00|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
4400 West 18th Street, Level 1SE
Houston, TX 77092
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM