The Houston Independent School District (HISD) now offers a secure site to request student records of students who left the district more than five years ago.
Students who have been enrolled in HISD since August 2018 must request transcripts from the school they most recently attended.
GRADS SINCE AUGUST 2018: At this time, YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRAR IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR TRANSCRIPT. PLEASE CONTACT THE CAMPUS DIRECTLY. The central office staff does not get access to your transcripts until you have been out of HISD for five years. Do not request your transcript through this site or it will cause further delays, since we will have to deny the request.
We will update this page immediately if this changes.
All requests for documents must be submitted and paid for online. At this time we cannot support in-person appointments, walk-ins, mail, email, faxes, or phone requests from alumni or formerly enrolled students. This limitation began in May 2023 and is still in effect.
Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and District policy, student records are only released to the student or parent/guardian of a student under 18 years of age.
***If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- See below for cost of documents.
- These record requests are for former students and corporate only.
- Currently enrolled students must request student records from the high school they are attending.
- Student transcript requests will be processed within 3 to 5 school days. Orders may be delayed longer than 10 days due to holidays, school breaks, and high volume months of July, August, January and May
- Requests are processed on normal school days during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 8.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
|Official High School Transcript||$8.00|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
For more information
Please visit our FAQ Here
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM